Thursday, September 6, 2007

This morning...

This morning was my third day of riding to work this week. Sixty five degrees, slightly foggy very little wind and my light weight Screamin' Eagle jacket was just right. I had ridden across the high rise bridge, fought traffic at the Pembroke exit and then took the 17 South exit. I was at a stop light when Freebird began to play, the Kerker mufflers on my Electra Glide lightly burbling. A brief beep of a horn to my right caught my attention. I glanced around to see a young lady smiling and pointing to my bike. "Nice bike. I really like it." I said "Thanks. I really like it too." Her lane pulled away before mine did and she waved in her rear view mirror as she dwindled into the distance. I waved back.


How can you ride a Harley and not smile?

-Ralph-




No comments: