Thursday, June 21, 2007

COMMENTS









In case you didn't know, you can leave comments on this site. At the bottom of each post there is a legend that contains a comments link.


Click on comments and then you will see a screen like this.










You can leave a comment and either use your name, use an alias or be anonymous. Either way I would appreciate some feed back or just a hello. I have received a few and even some via email. It helps me stay on track and gives me ideas for future posts. I would also like to add some posts by other authors so if you have something let me know. Not to mention any names but Lynn are you listening?


We are attending a wedding on the beach at Fort Macon on Saturday. Sounds like a great photo op to me. Our youngest son's friend from first grade to present is getting married and then heading overseas. Good luck and God bless. Pictures coming soon.

No comments: