Monday, June 25, 2007

We don't have a medium??

Just what the hell is going on in this world? One of my previous posts covered the fact that some fast food restaurants no longer have a small size drink on the menu and how that really irks me. But now it seems Pizza Hut wants to further confuse the masses by doing away with their medium sized beverage container.





Debbie goes to Pizza Hut this afternoon to order lunch and at the counter orders a medium sweet tea. The lady responded, "Honey, they took away our medium size; all we got is a little one or a big one." Well the little one is actually equal in size to a medium so here we go with killing the small yet again.








Let's compare what we know. One place has a medium and a large but no small. The other has a small and a large but no medium but the new small is equal to the old medium. What are these corporations trying to accomplish? Has there been a price increase that they are passing along? Is this a new twist on the super size/biggie crap that has been going on for years? "It's a better deal when you order the combo." Yeah and another 500 calories of which 300 are fat. "Can I have my coupon for 10 percent off an arterial stint? And while you're at it, will you get me a small sweet tea?"

"Good afternoon. Welcome to Wendy's."

"I'd like a single with cheese, small fry and a small Coke."

"Sir if you make it a combo you save like 50 cents."

"What's the difference?"

"You get a medium fry and a medium drink with the single."

"For less money?"

"50 cents less."

"You're lying."

"Did you just call me a liar?"

"No, I said you were lying. There is a difference."

"Oh. OK. Would you like the combo?"

"Can I get it with a small drink?"

"We only have a medium and a large."

"I want a small. How about you give me a medium that's half full."

"I think my headset battery is going dead."







This just in......Hardee's has a small, medium and a large!

No comments: